The Below Terms Must Be Accepted Prior to Delivery
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- Abby must receive the full balance 5 days before the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and the deposit will not be refunded.
- The date of your final payment is also the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Delivery and setup will be quoted situationally.
- Abby is not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
- You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
- You assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Abby’s possession. USE CARE WHILE DRIVING AND HANDLING.
- Abby reserves the right to photograph your cake and use images for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- The products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions. Abby will not be held liable for any bodily harm or property damage once the cake is in your possession. This includes allergic reactions, choking, and food dye stains.
family. Abby’s kitchen is a personal home kitchen that is treated and maintained as such.
IMPORTANT: You understand that cakes may have internal supports such as dowels or straws. DO NOT PUSH FACES INTO CAKES. Abby will not be held liable for any injury.